TweetAfter her emotional speech at Rajya Sabha on Delhi gang rape incident, Jaya Bachchan may have won a few hearts ( and trending on Twitter) , But I am least impressed. I don’t give a damn for these politicians shedding crocodile tears in front of TV cameras. Let them do something concrete and then come [...]
TweetIndian travel website, Cleartrip caught the attention of twitterati today, firing its own PR agency Buzz PR. So what is the big deal about it? Not only did they had terminated the contract with its partner, they blogged and tweeted about it, taking strongly on the reputation of their partner agency in the social media. [...]
TweetAn interesting twitter campaign caught my attention today. It was called #BHTweetBid from Bombay High Apparels by Social Seety, a Mumbai based Digital Ad / Social Media agency. A possibly well planned campaign but its outcome left a bitter taste upon me. It showed me a few things that what a social media agency should [...]
TweetRecently, I stumbled upon this heavily circulated Facebook share claiming that United Nations had awarded the Gujarat Government as “the second best state in the world”. I thought it is interesting and did some research on it & subsequently found some facts and real figures. First of all, congratulations to the Government of Gujarat for [...]
TweetA little more than three years ago, when I hosted one of the first regular Wikipedia Wikimeetups at my home in Bangalore, I didn’t expect India would be next big thing in the global Wikimedia movement. Three long years on …Lots have changed.. Lots of achievements by the Indian Wikipedians….Wikimedia India Chapter, Wikimedia Foundation’s first [...]
TweetMen and porn. It’s arguably the most popular extracurricular activity for males all over the world, fuelling the multi-billion dollar adult entertainment industry. Yet it remains firmly behind closed doors. In the light of the recent ‘porngate’ incident where three Karnataka ministers were caught watching porn during Assembly proceedings, we ask guys where they stand [...]
TweetA techie from Bengaluru, Tinu Cherian is one of the 100 most influential Indians in social media. The software engineer beats the likes of Senior Bachchan (and Junior Bachchan to boot) when it comes to social media authority. So how does a regular guy get on a list populated by stars like SRK, Salman Khan, [...]
TweetSo who are the most influential Indians in social media? Pinstorm, a digital marketing firm, recently released a compilation of “India Influencers” in the social media. The automated list, which is updated on a daily basis, ranks individuals and brands on twitter by taking the average of their Klout and PeerIndex scores. Klout and PeerIndex are both popular metrics that [...]
Tweet So you have been very popular and successful on twitter.. So what next ? If you had a website that was successful, wouldn’t you have started monetizing it with advertisements already? If you are a sports star or movie celebrity, won’t you accept paid endorsements ? Well, there is already much debate on the whether [...]
Cherian Tinu Abraham
- Dreamer, Confused pseudo geek , Software Engineer, Highly active Wikipedian and Wikipedia Admin, Social Media Enthusiast .
Follow me @Tinucherian on Twitter !
- You have one of the top 5% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012 ! Thank you, #Linkedin
- Why shouldnt Jaya Bachchan be trending?
- How did @Cleartrip mishandle the firing of its #PublicRelations agency #BuzzPR #ClearBuzz ?
- Why is #BHTweetBid Twitter campaign by @BombayHigh / @SocialSeety a big #fail ?
- UN awards Gujarat Government as the second best state in the world – Facts and Myths
- Adieu to the Wikimedia India Movement
- In the News: “Keeping A `tab’ on tech ” -Deccan Chronicle 25 June 2012
- In the News: “A little bit exxxtra” – Deccan Chronicle – 15 Feburary 2012
- In the News: “Our own Twitter Raja!” – Deccan Chronicle – 27 July 2011
- The Who is Who of Indian Twitterati – Pinstorm India Influencers
- How to monetize your tweets and twitter account ?
- Foxnewspolitics Twitter Account Hacked and tweets about Barack Obama’s death
- In the News: “India: The Future of Wikipedia” – Global Voices – 30 June 2011
- When were you Twitter born?
- Malayalam Wikisource CD released
- In the News: “Help: This Is A Stub” – The Outlook – 13 June 2011
- In the News : “Voices : Is going on a fast an effective way to protest in a democracy?”- Mid-Day – 10 June 2011
- In the News : “World heritage site tag sought for Wikipedia” -The Hindu 06 June 2011
- In the News : “Mixed reviews for Baba online” – Business Standard – 05 June 2011
- In the News: “A net esti‘mate’” – Deccan Chronicle – 08 May 2011
- In the News : “Rust in peace” – Deccan Chronicle – 02 May 2011
- In the News : “Attempts on to revive Odia Wikipedia” – The Hindu – 9April2011
- In the News : “Vernacular Wikipedia” – OPEN Mag – 26 March 2011
- In the News : “Wiki wants Women” – The Hindustan Times – 22 March 2011
- In the News : “India is No.6 in donating to Wikipedia” – The Hindu -19 March 2011
Search Dreaming Cherries .com
Connect with Facebook